Our Annual General Meeting took place on Wednesday evening in a hybrid meeting both in the Clubrooms and Online.
After the Secretary’s Report and Chairperson’s Report were read, the election of Officers for 2022 took place with little change from 2021.
The full list of Officers for 2022 are as follows:
- Cathoirleach: Conor Sally
- Rúnai: Ciarán McDaid
- Cisteoir: Declan McGirr
- Oifigeach Caidreamh Poiblí: Gerard Fox
- Youth Officer: Ciaran Keyes
- Claraitheoir: Mark Gormley
- Leas-Cathoirleach: Dr. Eamon McMullan
- Rúnai Cunta: Nuala Teague
- Cisteoir Cunta: Sinead Duddy
- Childrens Officer: To be appointed by Committee
- Health & Wellbeing Officer: Rachel Mallon
- Oifigeach Forbartha: Martin Lynch
- Ionadai Imeroiri: Conor O’Donnell
- Oifigeach Peil Shinsir: Michael Tierney
- Hurling Officer: Ryan Woods
- Ionadai Imeroiri Iomaint: Damien Woodhead
- Peil na mBan: Gertie McGuire
- Oifigeach Cultuir: David Tierney
- Oifigeach Slamsa: Nicola Canavan
- Rialtoir Bingo: Kieran Young
- Referee Admin: To be appointed by Committee
- County Committee Representative: Paul Meldrum
- Property/Maintenance Officer: Con Cunningham
- Coaching Officer: To be appointed by Committee
- Advertising & Sponsorship: Declan Devlin.
Good Luck to everyone in their positions for 2022.