Golf Classic – Keep Friday 15th May free for this years annual Club Omagh Golf Classic at Omagh Golf Club. Last years event was a resounding success with 40 teams competing in the spring sunshine for some fantastic prizes. Everyone is welcome (golfers & non-golfers) so please spread the word and get your tee times booked early to avoid disappointment. The Golf was followed by a great night’s craic in the Golf Club with the Club’s all-Ireland winning scor ballad group providing the entertainment. Similar is planned for this year so keep the date free for a great day and evening’s craic. Contact Paul O’ Neill on 07772738462 to book your tee time.
Camogie – The Camogie Association have launched their ‘Come Hurl with Me Programme 2015’ and we are delighted that out of 160 clubs, St Enda’s have been selected as one of the 24 clubs to participate. The programme is for 7-10 year old girls and their parent(s).
Scór finalists – Congrats to the 3 Omagh acts (ceili, instrumental music and leiriú) who have reached the Ulster Final on Saturday 21st March in Silverbridge at 5pm. All support welcome, anyone interested in going on the bus to contact David.
Youth – The youth schedule is as follows:
- Monday: U16/Minor hurling in 2015 is invited to training on Monday 5.15 to 6.30 at St Patrick’s Park. £1. Beginners welcome.
- Tuesday: 4.30-6.00 Minor boys football training St Pats, 6.30-8.00 U14 boys football training Omagh CBS, 8.00-9.00 U14 girls football training Omagh CBS.
- Wednesday: 4.30-6.00 U14 Girls football training St Pats.
- Thursday: 4.30-6.00 Minor boys football training St Pats.
- Friday: 6.00-7.00 Camogie training 6-8 yrs Healy Park main hall, 6.00-7.00 U12 boys football training Omagh CBS.
- Saturday: Gaelic start: Omagh CBS from 10.00-11.30am, U8/10 football/hurling training 10.00-12.00 Omagh CBS, U14 Boys v Dungannon 11.00 (Dungannon), U14 Dev boys v Castlederg 11.00 St. Pats.
- Sunday: Minor Boys A v Galbally (Omagh) 1.45pm. All sessions £1.
Cycle – Anyone wishing to take part in our weekly group cycle should meet at Fireagh Picnic area on Clanabogan Road this Sunday morning at 10.30am.
Cara fund raiser – We would like you to show your support for St. Enda’s ladies footballer Cara McCrossan who is busy raising funds for a six week charity project in South Africa this summer for Friends of Africa. A fund raising dance will be held in the Mellon Country Omagh on the 28th March.
Lotto – Last week’s (March 12th) Club Lotto numbers are 10,12,15,19 & 20. There was no winner of the £5,000 Jackpot. With 4 numbers P Martin (Ballygawley) and Teresa Crossan (Strabane) both win £50.
Healy Park – Healy Park will host Tyrone hurlers final National League game this Sunday at 2pm. All stewards to be present from 12.30pm. The following club players will play in the half-time mini-games – Ronan Strain, Fionnbharr Taggart, Jakub Krawczyk, Tiernan Cox, Carla Mullan and Caoimhe McCrossan.