All-Ireland Scór title – The club lifted yet another Scór All-Ireland title at the weekend when the Ballad group of Pádhric Colton, Eolann Duffy, Faelan Duffy, Edward Byrne and Conal O’Kane secured the club’s fourth crown in this category. While there was great joy at being crowned national champions, there was some disappointment that the Ceili Dance was narrowly squeezed into second place in a very tough competition. All the competitors represented the club and county with distinction and were greeted with a champagne reception on their arrival back in the clubrooms on Sunday afternoon.
All County League – The seniors and reserves continued their fine start to the league with comprehensive wins over Moy at the weekend. Tonight (Thurs), the seniors play Moortown in Healy Park in a round four game with throw-in at 7.30pm. There will be no reserve game.
One Direction – Everyone is asked to support the draw for a pair of One Direction tickets in aid of youth funds. Kindly donated by O2 Enniskillen, the tickets are currently on sale by youth members for just £2 a ticket.
Golf Classic – Also, make sure to book your place at the Club Omagh golf classic on Friday 30th May. It is just £30 per player for a 4-ball with some great prizes on offer. Contact Paul O’Neill 07772 738462 or Eugene Bradley 07928666 to secure a booking.
Youth action – There is currently a busy schedule of youth activities at the moment with games and training continuing on a nightly basis.
- Thursday 4.30pm-6pm – U18 boys football training, St. Patrick’s Park
- Thursday 5.45pm-6.45pm, U12, U14 Hurling coaching, St. Patrick’s Park
- Thursday 7pm – U16 Hurling League, St. Enda’s v Shamrocks, St. Patrick’s Park
- Thursday 7.30pm – ACL Seniors div 1, St. Enda’s v Moortown, Healy Park (NB no Reserve game)
- Friday – 6pm-7pm, U8, U10, U12 camogie coaching, St. Patrick’s Park
- Friday 7pm-8.30pm – U14 girls football coaching, St. Patrick’s Park
- Saturday 10am – 12noon – U8, U10, U12 Hurling blitz Garvaghey (NB no football coaching)
- Saturday 1pm – U14 FL St. Enda’s v Eskra, St Patrick’s Park
- Saturday 7pm – Senior Ladies league Sperrin Og v St. Enda’s
Youth blitz – This Saturday the U8, U10 and U12s will travel to Garvaghey for a hurling blitz, leaving Brook Street at 9.15am. There will be no coaching for this age group as a result. Parents of children who are able to attend are asked to text the following by Thursday to confirm availability: U8s – Domininc McClements (07725351643) U10s – Mark Gormley (07775 920660), U12 – Ciaran McDaid (07729 378421)
Minor girls – The minor girls football team concluded their season on Monday following their championship game with Errigal Ciaran. Many thanks to Stevie and Bernie McNamee for the sterling work with this group of girls as they competed strongly again in Grade 1 football.
Tyrone representation – Well done St. Enda’s players Nuala McGuire, Brianna Gormley, Brona McGoldrick and Caoimhe Grugan who were all members of the Tyrone U14 ladies football team which has been busy with Ulster championship games over the past few weeks. Also well done to Rian Samir and Danny Mullan who have been confirmed on the Tyrone minor football championship panel.